Followers

COMING SOON!





3/25/13

'Padawan Purple'

Happy Monday! -_-
My least favorite day of the week, meh.
HOWEVER, I have another look with my new Victorian Disco shadows today.
This is only the second time i've used them,
and I really had fun.


Here's
'Padawan Purple'


I used:
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in 'Milk'
'Youngling' & 'Emperor'- lid
'Mirror Mirror'- brow bone
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara

Swatches!

You can see that AWESOME pink shimmer to 'Emperor', which is the main reason I was drawn to it. It was a little hard to capture in the pictures, so I wanted to make sure you could see it's true hue in the swatches :)

This was also the first time i'd used 'Youngling', and it's SUCH a gorgeous purple!
Im in love & can't wait to use it again.

'Mirror Mirror' is a classic, lovely silver form Lime Crime that I often use :)



What do you guys think?!
Let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, and i;m obsessed with the names!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love Emeperor so much! It is such a gorgeous color~

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)