Followers

COMING SOON!





3/6/13

Granny Smith Apple

Hey guys,
due to some nasty/cloudy weather lately (and thus no sunlight to take decent nail photos),
I've got another St. Patty's day inspired makeup look for you today.
Here's 'Granny Smith Apple' !





This look uses a trio of greens from the Sephora palette.
I've been wanting to use them together for awhile,
but just decided to save it until the upcoming holiday :)
I know it's rather bright,
but I really liked it.
What do you guys think?!



p.s. Like the lipstick?! Stay tuned in the next day or two for a full product review on it!

8 comments:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)