Followers

COMING SOON!





3/16/13

Green Oceans

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I hope everyone has a fun & relaxing day :)


Quickly,
here's my mani for the holiday:

This is 2 coats of Maybelline's 'Green with Envy' beneath 2 coats of Sinful Colors' 'Green Oceans'. I saw the latter awhile ago and HAD to scoop it up because it's just such a gorgeous flakie. Reminds me a lot of Zoya's 'Opal'!

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Maybelline
Type: Creme
Formula: Eh
Opacity (1-5): 4
Application: Terrible. Super streaky :(
Price:  $3-$4
Get This: any local Drugstore or big retailers like Walmart


I was very disappointed with the Maybelline polish :/
I've tried a couple others of theirs and really liked them,
but this one was just a dud :/

POLISH INFORMATION
Brand: Sinful Colors
Type: Flake
Formula: Pretty good!
Opacity (1-5): 1
Application: Pretty good!
Price:  $1.99
Get This: any local Drugstore like Walgreens 


As for 'Green Oceans',
it's AWESOME, but I think I picked a bad colored polish to be it's base.
I'm anxious to try it with a different color :)

What are your thoughts on these?

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to try green oceans! maybe try layering it over a dark color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I have Green Ocean but I have not used it! What a shame, it is gorgeous! I must use it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)