Followers

COMING SOON!





3/17/13

Nail Mail & Easy St. Patty's Day look :)

Okay, for real this time- Happy St. Patty's Day!
Idiot me thought it was yesterday O_o
Oops.


I have a final St. Patty's day look for you today,
but before that, I want to show you my newest nail mail!

These babies are for a new indie brand (to me),
and I can't wait to show them to you!
Can you guess what they are,
or what their theme is? ;P



Next up,
my final St. Patty's day look.
I wanted to create something bold, fun, & easy that any of you could recreate for a party or whatever if if you wished to.

I love to wear bright green on my eyes,
and St. Patty's day is a perfect time to do just that!
For those of you that prefer to wear subtle makeup out in public (like myself),
this is a fun time to do it up a bit :)


I used:
Urban Decay's Primer Potion
UD's 'Mignight Cowgirl'- highlight/brow bone
Sugarpill's 'Midori'- crease
UD's 'Misdemeanor'- blended into crease
UD's 'Homegrown' & 'Graffiti'- lid
UD's 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in 'Graffiti' waterline
ugh, Misdemeanor***
Covergirl Line Exact liquid Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara



What are your thoughts on this look?
Think it something you would try?


2 comments:

  1. i love how bold those greens are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, those polishes look awesomesauce! I can't wait to see what brand they are from :D

    Ah, green is so stunning on brown eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)