Followers

COMING SOON!





3/1/13

February favorites!

It's that time again!
Here are my favorites from this past month:



This new lipstick is from Wet N Wild's Fergie Centerstage collection.
It's a lovely, girly pink lipstick that is perfect for spring,
and feels super soft on your lips!



*not my photo
This scent is nothing new, but it's been many years since i've used it & I decided to revisit it again this month. Herbal Essences are some of my very favorite shampoos & conditioners.
They smell fantastic & it's perfect for my long hair :)



3. Pastels (makeup & nails)

All of the pastels everywhere are definitely getting me in the mood for spring. I'm of course finishing up swatches of the Sugar Rush collection (pictured above),
and I'm beginning to dabble in pastel eye looks, too, which are some of my favorites to play with :) Can't wait!






What has been your favorite product or products from February?
Let me know! :)

1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)