Followers

COMING SOON!





4/5/12

Easter look #2

Hellooooo.
 So today was cloudy and rainy & totally NOT a good day to end Zoya week on... so I'll continue that tomorrow, if the weather allows :)
Instead, I decided to try my hand at another Easter look, this time something a bit more bold.
After surfing Google images a bit, I saw this look recreated a few times, so I figured I'd have a go at it.
Here's my version!

*eyeliner
*no eyeliner
** fluorescent lighting, no flash


* indoor, flash

Voila!

No obviously this isn't a look I'd do out in public with to the grocery or something, but it was super fun to do. This is probably the craziest I've ever done, & it definitely got me excited to try some more.

I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
'metallic yellow' from Ulta palette on corners
Urban Decay's 'Graffiti' (green)
UD's 'Peace' (blue)
UD's 'Junkshow' (pink)
UD's 'Ranson' on brow bone


Woo!
I feel like this is super festive and fun xD
What do you guys think?!
Have a good night!


9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I'm fond of this look!!!! You did it great! Do you allow me to reproduce it?
    http://mylittlepinkboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So fun and pretty!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING!! I wish I had your skills1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! I've done one like it a long time ago, but I think yours is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pshhhh, i doubt mine is any better. i'd love to see yours!

      Delete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)