Followers

COMING SOON!





4/10/12

ice!

good evening, friends!
So apparently yesterday was my 100th post! yay!
ALSO, hello, welcome, & thank you to my new followers :))

So after the creatively lacking title of yesterday's post, I decided to follow that same theme and title today's 'Ice'.

I'm a little disheartened because my pictures did not translate the actual look, even though I tried them in every kind of light, including daylight (which is usually the best). Despite that, I decided to post them anyway :/

*outside, no flash

*me and my shnoz
*close up
** inside, flash


So, there you have it. meh.
In these photos, it looks a lot like other stuff i've done :(
BUT I PROMISE IT LOOKS DIFFERENT.

I used:
'metallic white' from Ulta in the inner corners
Urban Decay's 'Crystal' on the middle lid
'metallic blue' from Ulta on outer corners
Urban Decay's 'Uzi' on inner corners
UD's 'Zephyr' on brow bone and eyelashes

To me, this look is icy. I really liked the look 'Zephyr' gave when dusted on my eyelashes (though of course that was one of the things that didn't translate well in photos).

ANYWAY,
that's 'ice' for ya.
Wish it had translated better, but oh well :/
Hope everyone has a great night!



1 comment:

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)