Followers

COMING SOON!





4/9/12

fire!

Hey guys :)
I've cleaned the whole apartment, got most of the laundry done, my daughter is in bed... & I don't know what to do with myself :p SO I SHALL BLOG.

Today I have a look for you that's one of my favorite 'bolder' looks. I've worn it a couple times over the past year &  gotten several compliments on it, which brings at least some relief that i'm not crazy in what I come up with on my eyes :p

I dubbed it 'fire' because i feel completely lazy in the creativity department right now & just went with stating the obvious :x


* shade, no flash


*inside, with flash, before eyeliner


So there you have it.
I absolutely LOVE these shades together on brown eyes; they can really pop... though I feel like these shades look best together when at least 2 of them have a shimmer or metallic finish to it.
I usually wear it with something that has red or at least 1 of these other colors in it. 
This look is actually SUPER simple to do. I just applied them in sections & did a teeeeeny amount of blending!

I used:
'metallic white', 'yellow', & 'orange' from Ulta's metallic palette
Urban Decay's 'Skimp' on brow bone

So there you have it.
I think it's a nice, summery look :)
What do you guys think?!

3 comments:

  1. I do like this look! The shades are well chosen and your blending is perfect! Congrats for this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I can do anything creative at all with makeup, other than polish, but I love the gradient, multi-color look with eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)