Followers

COMING SOON!





4/17/12

zesty nails!

hellooooo everyone.

I've been wanting to use my daughter's cute little dress as inspiration some nail art for quite some time, but I was waiting for the warmer weather :) Despite the fact that today just happened to be the coldest day we've had in awhile, the rest of the weather lately has indeed been almost hot!

Luckily I almost have all the colors in it, so I used those plus BM04 plate for this mani!



*close up

I used:
PureICE's 'Wild Thing' as the base
Konad stamping polish in 'pink'
Zoya 'Pippa'
Sally Hansen's 'Sun Kissed'

& here's the inspiration!



I like this mani more than I thought I would, but it's still only meh. I wish the yellow & orange  slices had shown up better, but they weren't polishes specifically for stamping so i'm not surprised.
The worst part was the base polish. It's one of the polishes I've had the longest, & it's consistency was just CRAP. But it was the only polish I had that matched the dress, soooo :/

As soon as I got the plates a couple months ago & saw that stamp, I knew exactly how I wanted to use it. All in all, i ain't mad at it. It's okay :x

What do ya'll think?


6 comments:

  1. THIS IS SUPER CUTE. Perhaps you could try it again once you have Konad polish in yellow & orange? I'd like to see it again where all of the colors pop a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! & agreed! well, i actually have the konad in yellow but it's more golden, & i liked the Zoya better :X

      Delete
  2. I really love the bright pink on lime green! Very cute!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration! Adorable! Too bad about the other colors being hard to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I need to get some stamping polished in those colors...

      Delete
  4. Such an awesome mani. Very cool stamping!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)